What are Humates and Fulvic Acid ?
Humates (from “Humus”) are made from the decomposition of plant matter over many thousands of years. Humates supply trace elements, amino acids and plant derived nutrients that are often deficient in the soil, from modern farming practices.
Humic substances are broken down into humic acid, and fulvic acids. The Fulvic fraction/component in our Certified Organic product is approx 30%, perhaps the highest available in the world. Research into humic and fulvic acids have found them to be very beneficial, if not vital for human health, animal health and the health of the soils that grow the pastures for animals and or Horticultural/Agricultural crops e.g.… the food we eat.
Humic Acid does its primary work outside the cell by preventing viruses and toxins from attaching, reducing inflammation, fighting malignant cell growth, and reversing many serious conditions by turning on physiological switches in the body that regulate disease.
In the stomach, it helps with processing foods and attacking foreign invaders and toxins. Humic Acid removes toxins from the gut before they ever enter the cells, allowing the immune system to function at peak performance.
Fulvic acid also does most of its work inside the cell, making the cell membranes more permeable and carrying nutrients into the cells.
One of the many benefits is that cells are getting a higher volume and a more usable form of nutrients. Fulvic acid binds together with water (depending on the Fulvic Acid’s purity and concentration) and helps support the body’s natural detoxification process.
Benefits of Fulvic and Humic Concentrate?
Humic acids build up the immune system and essential for overall health and vigour. Blood cells carry more oxygen in the presence of humic acid which leads to healing injuries more quickly. Humic acid aids in transporting iodine from foods into the thyroid. Humates block or reduce the production of stress causing hormones and work with DNA and cell division, preventing cellular mutation during reproduction. Humates/fulvates seem to supress the “bad” microbes and stimulate the “good”. Fulvic acid is said to be the world’s finest electrolyte
Fulvic acid has been call the “Elixir of Life” or Nature’s perfect medicine. Benefits include…
- Making otherwise un-absorbable nutrients absorbable
- Maintaining cellular activity
- Aiding in cellular detoxification processes
- Delivering more than 70 minerals and trace elements to cells
- Being a very powerful electrolyte that charges, regenerates, regulates and delivers its energies directly to living cells
- Balancing cellular life by restoring the electrical potential that was once normal for the cell
- Being the catalyst for the utilisation of vitamins, enzyme production and hormone structures and stimulating metabolic processes.
- Balancing and energising cell life.
- Fulvic acid is antimicrobial, antibiotic, antiviral and antifungal.
- Fulvic acid seems to act as a prebiotic.
- Immobilising toxic heavy metals so that they are not absorbed into the soil and thus into the plants growing in the soil.
In humans, humates have been shown to be effective against Coxsachie virus A9, herpes simplex virus 1 + 2, HIV, Influenza Type A and B and other respiratory tract infections. Humates help with anaemia and toxic hepatitis.
Other benefits noticed by people taking humates include
- Improved skin and complexion
- Greying hair returning to original colour
- All round improvement in health
- No colds or allergies
- Increase in blood oxygen
- Lowering of fatty cholesterol levels with no change in diet
- Improved heart function
- 60 days on humates eliminated anaemia which still hadn’t returned after 5 years