- 1 ¼ cups sunflower seeds
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp softened coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp cacao powder
- 1-2 tsp Love Ya Guts Balance Powder
- 2 cups soaked cashews
- 3 Tbsp maple syrup
- 3 Tbsp melted coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp MCT oil*
- ⅓ cup coconut cream
- 1 cup organic frozen raspberries, thawed
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp Love Ya Guts Balance Powder
- A big squeeze of lemon juice
- Tiny pinch of salt
*If you don’t have any MCT oil you can omit it
- 1 block of quality, additive free chocolate, roughly chopped
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 Tbsp ghee
- Optional: 2 Tbsp roasted, finely chopped almonds or nuts of choice, for a delicious crunchy texture
Add the sunflower seeds, cacao powder and 1 tsp Love Ya Guts Balance Powder into a food processor or thermomix and blitz into a fine powder.
Add the maple syrup and coconut oil and blend until the mixture comes together into a ‘dough’.
Press the base mixture into a lined bread loaf tin evenly. Place in the fridge to set.
Add all of the filling ingredients into a food processor or thermomix and blend until it’s completely smooth and lump free. Scrape down the sides and reblend. Taste the mixture and add a touch more sweetener and/ or lemon juice if desired and reblend.
Scoop the filling on top of the base and spread it out evenly. Place in the freezer for a few hours until just set.
Add the chocolate, coconut oil and ghee into a small saucepan and melt on low. Stir until fully combined and remove from the heat and allow to cool down.
Once it’s set, cut into slices or squares. Add the chopped nuts into the chocolate and stir through. Drizzle all of the melted chocolate over the top. Serve and enjoy.
*Store in the freezer. Remove 15 minutes before serving to allow to thaw slightly before eating.