White chocolate coconut balls
(Makes about 12 balls)
Here is a recipe that is a great option for you to make at home. A great addition to your child's lunch box, it's nut free and packed with good fats and our collagen.
125g cacao butter buttons
200g Medjool dates (about 9 dates)
5 tablespoons shredded coconut
3 tablespoons coconut oil
1 tablespoon LYG collagen
Pinch of salt
More shredded coconut to roll the balls
1. Remove the pit from the dates and place in a food processor.
2. Add all the remaining ingredients and blend until a sticky batter forms.
3. Place the batter in the fridge for about 5-10 min. This will make the rolling process less sticky.
4. Remove the batter from the fridge and start forming small balls, roll each ball in shredded coconut. Depending on the size, the batter should make about 12 portions.
5. Store in the fridge in an airtight container.
6. Enjoy 😊