Why Coffee Could Be Contributing To Your Gut Issues
Ps. It's more than likely not the caffeine
Click the video below to watch
☕️☕️☕️WHY YOUR DAILY COFFEE IS CONTRIBUTING TO YOUR GUT DISTRESS! ☕️☕️☕️
Positive… it probably isn’t the caffeine.
Negative It’s the plant milk craze:
🍶SOY flat white
🍶OAT milk capp
🍶ALMOND milk latte
These plant based milks designed to be creamy and frothy are FULL of highly refined vegetable oil, emulsifiers, vegetable gums, stabilisers, sugar and additives.
I know I am going to break a few hearts BUT you need to avoid these if you want to reduce inflammation and heal your gut.
1. Refined seed oils: we already know what these do (go back a couple posts)
2. MALTODEXTRIN: studies show this ingredient can lead to intestinal permeability and inflammation. Chronic use can cause diarrhoea, gas and bloating.
3. Emulsifiers: These have the capability to disrupt levels of healthy bacteria in the small intestine and contribute to gaps in the gut lining leading low grade inflammation.
The plant based milks are lucky to contain 3.5% of the actual nut/ plant and really just water with a whole heap of additives and processed ingredients that are not serving your health in any positive way.
If you can tolerate dairy then have a long black with a dash of full cream milk or cream or heck a full cream milky latte would be better.
If you can’t tolerate dairy right now then shift to a long black and add some raw honey in it OR bring your own milk of choice for the barista to use (preferably one that doesn’t have all the unnecessary ingredients)
Discover How Love Ya Guts Box Can Help Transform Your Gut Health
- Get to the root cause of bloating rather than just treating symptoms
- Beat Reflux, Heartburn & Low stomach acid
- Soothes the stomach and assist with issues such as IBS symptoms so you can feel comfortable within your body
- Get rid of sugar cravings
- Boosts your metabolism & control blood sugar to make weight loss almost effortless
- Balance hormones so your body can function how it was meant to but also help with having a balanced mood