1 head cauliflower (approx. 500g)
1/4 cup grated parmesan
3/4 cup grated mozzarella
1 tbl coconut flour
1/2 tsp sea salt
1/2 tsp dried oregano
1/2 tsp garlic powder
140g tomato paste
Cheese of choice
1. Preheat oven to 180C and line a large baking tray with baking paper.
2. Rice the cauliflower by adding it to a food processor and pulse well.
3. Steam the cauliflower, then allow it to cool slightly before squeezing out all the excess moisture with a muslin/cheese cloth or clean chux.
4. In a large bowl, combine cauliflower and all remaining ingredients and mix well. Shape dough into a pizza shape on the lined baking tray. Bake for 20-25 minutes until browned.
5. Top pizza with tomato paste and toppings, then return to the oven until all melted and delicious, about 10 minutes.
Healthy Pizza For Gut Health
Discover How Love Ya Guts Box Can Help Transform Your Gut Health
- Get to the root cause of bloating rather than just treating symptoms
- Lose Weight Effortlessly
- Beat Reflux, Heartburn & Low stomach acid
- Soothes the stomach and assist with issues such as IBS symptoms so you can feel comfortable within your body
- Get rid of sugar cravings
- Boosts your metabolism & control blood sugar to make weight loss almost effortless
- Balance hormones so your body can function how it was meant to but also help with having a balanced mood