Choc Tahini Slice
Ingredients (Serves 8)
2 cups puffed rice
3/4 cup fine coconut
1/3 cup goji berries
1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
1/4 cup raw cacao powder
1/2 cup pure maple syrup or raw honey
1/2 cup hulled tahini
3 tbl coconut oil
Pinch sea salt
In a large bowl, mix together the puffed rice, coconut, goji berries, pumpkin seeds and
cacao and mix until combined well.
In a saucepan, add the rice malt syrup, tahini, coconut oil and sea salt and simmer over
medium heat until ingredients are well combined.
Pour the wet into the dry mix and transfer the mixture to a lined baking tin and flatten
using slightly wet hands.
Place in the fridge to set and cut into squares.
Store in the fridge.
Discover How Love Ya Guts Box Can Help Transform Your Gut Health
- Get to the root cause of bloating rather than just treating symptoms
- Beat Reflux, Heartburn & Low stomach acid
- Soothes the stomach and assist with issues such as IBS symptoms so you can feel comfortable within your body
- Get rid of sugar cravings
- Boosts your metabolism & control blood sugar to make weight loss almost effortless
- Balance hormones so your body can function how it was meant to but also help with having a balanced mood