Slow cooked pulled pork
1.5 kg boneless pork shoulder
2 tsp cumin
2 tsp smoked paprika
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp onion powder
1 tsp chilli flakes
1 tsp sea salt
2 cups bone broth
1. Combine the cumin, smoked paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, chilli flakes and salt in a bowl.
2. Rub over the pork and place in the slow cooker.
3. Add the bone broth and cook on low for 8-9 hours.
4. When finished cooking, use two forks to shred the pork apart.
5. Serve in wraps topped with smashed avocado and slaw with some low sugar BBQ sauce or with a side of roasted vegetables.
Discover How Love Ya Guts Box Can Help Transform Your Gut Health
- Get to the root cause of bloating rather than just treating symptoms
- Beat Reflux, Heartburn & Low stomach acid
- Soothes the stomach and assist with issues such as IBS symptoms so you can feel comfortable within your body
- Get rid of sugar cravings
- Boosts your metabolism & control blood sugar to make weight loss almost effortless
- Balance hormones so your body can function how it was meant to but also help with having a balanced mood