Slow-Cooked Pork With Mint & Pomegranate
-2kg boneless leg of pork
-Salt and pepper
-1⁄2 cup pomegranate arils
-1⁄4 cup freshly chopped mint
-1⁄2 cup Greek yoghurt
-1 cucumber, diced Zest of 1 lemon
-LYG flat bread to serve
1. Preheat the oven to as hot as it goes. Dry the pork with a paper towel and rub with olive oil, salt and pepper.
2. Place on a tray and bake for 35 minutes or until the crackling is puffed up and crispy. Turn the oven down to 170 C and bake for 3 hours.
3. Remove from the oven and allow to rest for 20 minutes while you prepare the yoghurt and meat toppings.
4. Mix the yoghurt with half the lemon zest, the cucumber, and half of the chopped mint. Remove the crackling and roughly chop.
5. Pull the meat and arrange it on a platter, top with the crackling, pomegranate arils, mint and lemon zest. Serve with the yoghurt and flatbread.