If we aren’t eating carob in our house we are eating our homemade chocolate. The best thing about this recipe is that you can add in whatever extras you want. Sometimes we add in lions mane powder, or our collagen or ashwagandha. But we always include desiccated beef liver which we just open our capsules and use the powder. You don’t taste it at all due to the sweetness of the honey.
120g cacao butter
80g coconut oil
35g raw cacao powder
4 capsules of LYG Beef liver, opened and emptied into mix
2-3 tbl raw honey or pure maple syrup
1. In a saucepan over low heat, add in the cacao butter and coconut oil. Melt.
2. Add in the cacao powder and mix until combined, then add in the honey, beef liver and salt.
3. Keep stirring until the honey is dissolved.
4. Turn off the heat and allow to cool slightly before pouring into moulds.
5. Place in the fridge to set for at least 1 hour.