Love Ya Guts Healthy Mango Macadamia Ice Cream Bars
The ultimate summer dessert. ❤️❤️
Ingredients (Makes 6)
2 large ripe mangoes, flesh removed
1 cup of vanilla CoYo
½ cup of macadamias, finely chopped
2 tbl fine coconut
1. In a blender, blend the mango until it has formed a liquid pulp.
2. Sprinkle some of the chopped up macadamias and coconut into the base of each of the ice cream moulds.
3. Layer half of the vanilla yoghurt on top of the macadamia and coconut crumb.
4. Next, layer all of the blended mango flesh, leaving room for some extra yoghurt on top, however you can layer however you wish.
5. To finish, layer the remaining coconut yoghurt on top.
6. Place in the freezer for approximately 5 hours until fully set.
7. Remove from the moulds and enjoy!
8. NOTE: if you don’t have ice cream moulds, you can simply use a loaf tin lined with baking paper and layer as per the instructions.