Chewy Healthy Choc Chip Cookies
¼ cup almond butter
¼ cup maple syrup or raw honey
3 tbl coconut oil or ghee, melted
1 tsp vanilla
1 cup almond meal
1/3 cup buckwheat flour
1 tsp baking powder
Pinch sea salt or a little more because we love salt
½ cup chocolate chips (do yourself a favour and use the loco love baking choc chips otherwise pana choc Chips are yumm
1. Preheat oven to 180C and line a tray with baking paper.
2. In a bowl, mix together the almond butter, maple syrup, coconut oil and vanilla together in a bowl.
3. Add in the almond meal, buckwheat flour, baking powder and sea salt and mix until a sticky dough
4. Add in the chocolate and mix again.
5. Scoop tablespoons onto a baking tray and cook for 10-15 minutes until golden.