Homemade wraps the whole family will love.
I was sick of trying to find wraps that aren’t filled with any crappie oils and additives. So I decided to make my own
Can’t believe how easy and tasty these are…. And they don’t break apart.
What you need:
- 1 cup of tapioca flour
- 1/4 cup of coconut flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/4 cup of water
- pinch of salt
This makes about 6 decent size wraps. Double the batch if you want more
1. Whisk everything together well.
2. Heat a pan over medium heat and add about a tsp of ghee
3. Pour mix into pan like in the reel and cook for a few minutes on each side
4. Cool them and then fill and eat!
Discover How Love Ya Guts Box Can Help Transform Your Gut Health
- Get to the root cause of bloating rather than just treating symptoms
- Beat Reflux, Heartburn & Low stomach acid
- Soothes the stomach and assist with issues such as IBS symptoms so you can feel comfortable within your body
- Get rid of sugar cravings
- Boosts your metabolism & control blood sugar to make weight loss almost effortless
- Balance hormones so your body can function how it was meant to but also help with having a balanced mood