Sourced from 100% grassfed and finished pasture raised cows in the lush green country of New Zealand:
- - 100% Organic Grass Fed and Finished (No grains ever)
- - 100% Hormone free
- - 100% Antibiotic free
- - GMO free
- - Humanely & Sustainably grown
Straight from the source, The Sheep Thymus & Beef liver are simply freeze dried to retain nutrient value and then milled and encapsulated for easy consumption. No fillers, no flowing agents, no colours, no preservatives - just simply the quality beef organs you can possibly get in an easy to consume capsule form.
The thymus gland produces immune cells and is an essential gland for the development of T cells. The thymus produces a hormone known as thymosin. This hormone helps transform white blood cells, or lymphocytes, into T cells. Once the T cells are mature, they then migrate to the lymph nodes, where they help boost the immune system.
Beef organs have been used for centuries in traditional cultures to nourish themselves with essential vitamins, minerals and amino acids. Some cultures eat organs raw with salt and pepper however we completely understand that's not for everyone hence the reason we created the capsule version of this wonderful blend.
Traditional cultures believed that the organ they ate had a like for like benefit to their bodies, for example liver would support liver and heart would support their heart. This makes sense when you look deeper at the micronutrients for example beef heart contains coQ10 which is extremley important for a healthy heart, Tripe and intestines contain digestive enzymes and naturally occuring probiotics that are neccesary to support our own gut and digestion
Health Benefits Of Our Beef Liver + Thymus
- - Contains unique peptides such as Thymosin Alpha-1, Thymosin Fraction 5 Which Fights Off Infection & Regulate Immune Function
- -Contains unique peptides such as Thymosin Beta 4 which is highly anti - inflammatory, can help form new blood vessels & regenerate new tissue
- - Contains Diamine oxidase which breaks down excess histamine & improves allergies
- -Gram for gram, liver contains more nutrients than ANY OTHER food.
- - High quality protein
- - Prevents anemia as it’s rich in iron
- - Natures most concentrated source of Vitamin A (which is rapidly depleted during times of stress and if you’re on a low-fat diet)
- - Contains all the fat-soluble vitamins A, D, E, K
Consume 2-4 capsules per day, whole, or open and sprinkle on food or drink as desired.
Grassfed & Finished New Zealand Sheep Thymus + Beef Liver, Gelatin Capsule.
Couldn’t recommend this product enough. Working on healing my gut and dealing with some histamine issues however since taking this product most of my histamine symptoms have resolved! So grateful I found love ya guts
Have been giving to my son to assist with his hayfever. We notice a difference when we run out! Will definitely keep repurchasing!
Wonderful product. I had hives around my eyes for 6mths (liver and gut related) that would flare up and blister. I wanted a natural product to use and this did the trick. I do have a sensitive stomach so after a weeks use my stomach was sore (beef liver can do that) but after a week it got the hives under control and I now take twice a week for maintenance and no sore tummy. :) Thanks Guys!
These have been great, since taking them I have noticed my need for sinus and hayfever tablets has disappeared! Amazing!