OUR GAPS FRIENDLY CAULI-FLOUR LOAF
This one is a keeper. You can freeze it, it is versatile, easy to cut, stays together, tasty, toasty and delicious.
There is nothing better than having a slice with a bit (OR A LOT) of avocado, tomato and a big sprinkle of salt.
What you need:
* 100g Cauliflower
* 80g flaxseeds
* 120g almonds
* 6 eggs
* 6 tbsp psyllium
* 180g coconut oil
* 1 tsp sea salt
* 1/2 tsp bicarb
* 1 cup of water
How to make?
1. Preheat your oven to 160 degrees celcius and line a loaf tin with baking paper.
2. Combine flaxseeds, bicarb, salt, almonds, cauliflower, coconut oil in a blender and blend until they have all combined evenly.
3. In a separate mixing bowl, whisk your 6 eggs together, add 1 cup of filtered room temperate water and 6 TBSP of psyllium and mix together. Once the egg, water and psyllium have come together add to your cauliflower mixture with a wooden spoon.
4. Pour your mixture into your loaf tin and place in your oven for 30 minutes, ensure you keep a close eye on your loaf during this time. The loaf should take roughly 30 minutes to cook, however just double check it is cooked with a skewer.
5. Once skewer comes out clean. Be patient and let it cool