Methylsulfonylmethane, also known as dimethyl sulfone (methyl sulfone), is an organic sulfur-containing compound that’s used to improve immune function, lower inflammation and help restore healthy bodily tissue. MSM is also a popular joint health supplement. It also naturally occurs in some green vegetables and other food products.
The reason so many benefits are attributed to the MSM supplement is because MSM provides biologically active sulfur, which is the fourth most plentiful mineral in the body and needed for many different critical bodily functions every single day. Thus, MSM is considered a sulfur donor.
It is used to improve immune function, lower inflammation and help restore healthy bodily tissue. It is shown to improve digestive problems such as leaky gut, treat joint pain, repair the skin and help the body cope with chronic stress.
The main reason you will love MSM is it Improves Digestive Problems Like Leaky Gut Syndrome
MSM can help rebuild the lining of the digestive tract and lower inflammation/allergic reactions to certain foods. It’s also useful for healing leaky gut syndrome since it can help stop particles from leaching out the gut through small junction openings, where they can enter the bloodstream and ignite an inflammatory response. This is due in part to the sulfur in an MSM supplement, which is important for digestion.
Our MSM also may support:
- - Joint health & Mobility
- - Reducing Inflammation
- - Healthy Immune Response
- - Promotes Cellular Health
- - Skin firmness & Elasticity
- - Antioxidant Defences
- - Body's ability to absorb nutrients
Some of the most common uses for MSM include treating:
- - chronic joint pain (osteoarthritis, joint inflammation, rheumatoid arthritis)
- - leaky gut syndrome and autoimmune disorders
- - osteoporosis and susceptibility to bone fractures
- - bursitis, tendonitis, the development of scar tissue and other musculoskeletal pains
- - allergies and asthma
- - yeast infections
- - muscle cramps
- - constipation, ulcers, upset stomach, indigestion
- - PMS symptoms (cramps, headaches, water retention, indigestion)
- - stretch marks
- - hair loss
- - skin problems including wrinkles, sun burns (it offers some protection against UV light/wind burn), wounds, cuts, skin abrasions
- - eye inflammation
- - poor circulation
- - high blood pressure
- - fatigue
- - oral infections, toothaches, gum disease/periodontal disease
Take 2 Capsules, once or twice a day, preferably with food and water or as directed by your physician.
Methyl Sulfonyl Methane Powder 660mg **, vegan capsule
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh